WHAT IS STAGING?
When you live in a house, it is your home. When you sell a house, it becomes a product. Product needs packaging. Staging is to transform your home into a marketable and attractive product.
- NAR (National Association of Realtors) statistic: 87% of all home buyers and 94% aged 25 – 44 use the internet to search for a property
- Another NAR survey: Over 95% of buyers are online FIRST looking at photos of the home BEFORE they go visit or call an agent
- Study revealed 63% of Canadian buyers are willing to pay a premium for a house which is move-in ready
- According to NAR, almost a third (28%) of buyer will “overlook property faults when a home is professionally staged"
- Only 10% of home buyers can visualize the potential of a home
- The average Staging investment is generally less than 1% of the homes asking price, which generates a return of 8-10%
- On average, staged homes sell 88% faster and for 20% more than nonstaged ones (learn more from realtor.com)
- Professional staging technique creates WOW factors, optimizes your space, and releases full potential of your property
- Your property will sell faster. A recent RESA (Real Estate Staging Association) home staging statistic report shows homes that are showcased and staged properly before listing sell 90% faster than unstaged homes
- Your property will sell for more money. In a 2014 survey, of over 3,500 homes professionally staged, over 50% sold for 10% MORE than their unstaged neighbors home (Home Staging Resource)
- Professionally staged properties shows better photographs on MLS to help your listing stand out amongst competitors
- In cool market, staged properties can speed up the sale
- In hot market, staged properties can increase the number of offers and the selling price